I am back with my second project for this month.
How about some resin fridge magnets this time?
Let me show you how I made it.
Materials used are sourced from Madras bazaar.
- Varnish your sticker or whatever paper cutouts you are using. Here I have drawn Nemo(fish) and grass and painted with acrylic colours.
- Mix Resin and hardner in 10:4 ration in a measuring cup with the help of spatula and let it sit for 10mins.
Pour Resin into the mold such that it’s half filled
- Now insert your embedments in resin. Here I have placed fish and grass up side down in one and cycle metal charm in other. Make sure fish and grass stays to the bottom and do not float.
- Let it sit for 2-3 hours after that sprinkle some confetti.
- Mix fresh batch of resin and hardner and add inks to it. I have mixed yellow and teal in two separate cups.
- Let it sit for 1 hour and then pour it on previously poured resin and allow it to cure for atleast 12-14 hours.
- Pop it out from molds. Stick magnets on back side and your magnets are ready. You can make personalised magnets too. So what are you waiting for…make your own cute fridge magnets.
Check the Tutorial Video
Happy crafting 😊