Hello dear crafty peeps !
So here I am ready with my new project for Madras Bazaar.
This time I have made handmade embellishments from lace , charms and pearls .
I always wanted to make some embellishments from lace…so thanks to Manisha dii for giving me opportunity
And I’m super happy with this finished project.
Have a look…
I made purse hanging for myself . I love to make different purse hanging and this one is my favourite now. I loved all the material which is sent by madras bazaar.
Then I have made this cute little bow embellishment for my scrapbook. We can use it as bookmark.
Please visit quick video tutorial on lace flower making
Materials used –
Hope you like it
I am back with my second project for this month.
How about some resin fridge magnets this time?
Let me show you how I made it.
Materials used are sourced from Madras bazaar.
- Varnish your sticker or whatever paper cutouts you are using. Here I have drawn Nemo(fish) and grass and painted with acrylic colours.
- Mix Resin and hardner in 10:4 ration in a measuring cup with the help of spatula and let it sit for 10mins.
Pour Resin into the mold such that it’s half filled
- Now insert your embedments in resin. Here I have placed fish and grass up side down in one and cycle metal charm in other. Make sure fish and grass stays to the bottom and do not float.
- Let it sit for 2-3 hours after that sprinkle some confetti.
- Mix fresh batch of resin and hardner and add inks to it. I have mixed yellow and teal in two separate cups.
- Let it sit for 1 hour and then pour it on previously poured resin and allow it to cure for atleast 12-14 hours.
- Pop it out from molds. Stick magnets on back side and your magnets are ready. You can make personalised magnets too. So what are you waiting for…make your own cute fridge magnets.
Check the Tutorial Video
Happy crafting 😊
Hello crafty friends,
A warm good morning to you all. Hope you all are enjoying our tutorials.
Today our DT Mrinaal is sharing a beautiful charm bracelet with you all.
Hope everyone is crafting…I have been creating this jewellery since few days and it is so much fun.
So I have made this amazing bracelet with bronze charms and chains and few other things which I got in my DT package.
All the supplies are from Madras Bazaar and Thank you Manisha for letting me explore.
Why to only use readymade charms? Instead we can make one using cabochon settings and resin.
Want to see how I made? then Please have a look.
Hope you guys enjoyed it.
Thank you for visiting our blog.