Hi friends 🙂
Preeti D. (aka Dutt Preety) here. This is my second Guest Design Post for Madras Bazaar. In case, you’d like to check out Part 1, please click HERE. I’ve used the Madras Bazaar Pearl Ink Sprays here. These are alcohol based, so for blending the colors, you will need the blending solution. These dry fast and give a shimmery look to the project.
I’ve created a Mixed Media Altered Perfume Bottle for you today. I had a lot of fun making it, so let’s get started.
Altered Perfume Bottle
Here are a few photos of the project:
Slideshow: Photo Tutorial
- Took an empty perfume bottle and applied 2 coats of heavy white gesso on it to prep the surface
- Using 3D matte gel adhered a few metal charms to the bottle.
- Applied white crackle paste to the bottle and let it air dry so as to get the desired crackle effect
- Added art stones at some places using 3D matte gel & brushed on some white gesso on the charms and art stones
- Once everything was dry, applied color using 3 of the Pearl Ink sprays– Charcoal Black, Vibrant Green & Shock Blue
- To finish the project, applied a little Opal Magic Wax to some of the raised surfaces using my fingers.
That’s all for today.
Thanks a lot for having me as a Guest Designer 🙂
Hope you liked my little project dear friends.
Thanks for your precious time 🙂