Happy Morning! We have a new Guest Designer for you today. We hope you will join us in welcoming her and be inspired to try out some of the beautiful projects shared by her.
Zalak A Mandal
Blog : handmadecardsbyzalak.wordpress.com
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/thecardshopstudio/
Website : http://www.thecardshopstudio.com
I Zalak A Mandal today over Madras Bazaar Blog. Hope you are having a great week. I would like to thank Manisha (amazing personality, and owner of Madras Bazaar) for inviting me to be a Guest Designer.
A little about myself, my native is Ahmedabad, Gujarat. Presently staying in Chennai, Tamil Nadu since past 5 years. I am a wife to an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer and a mother to a beautiful daughter. I started crafting with Quilling, then I have spread my wings into card-making, stamping, water-coloring, decoupaging and many more. I am known for my thoughtfully design, quality and the finishing in my handmade cards, scrapbook albums, mixed media, shadow boxes, organizers. Even though it is turning from my passion to profession, I have same enthusiasm and zeal to learn and innovate more and more through crafting and designing.
I have total Three Projects to share with you all today, So let’s get started.
1. Christmas Card
Brief about Card:
- The Card measures 5×7 inches, I have used watercolor CS for background.
- I have started spraying Pearl Ink Spray – Pacific Blue and randomly applied with wide paint brush.
- While It was drying, I have cut some hills with border dies from white CS and write sentiment using black brush pens.
- Once the background is dried, I splattered some white acrylic paint using paint brush to make background to look a like winter snow.
- Then I have started assembling my card, first I have taken blue side folding CS and adhered watercolor background.
- Then on background, I have adhered hill, lamp post and reindeer which is heat embossed with white embossing powder.
- To finish, I have make some stars using white gel pen.
To be continue……. Part 2
So, that’s all from me today. I hope you all liked my project and share some love in a comment box.
Thank you for Stopping by.