Zalak here back again with the second part of my continue project. You can check first part here.
So let’s start with another two project.
2. Mixed Media Frame
Brief Info about Frame:
- I have started with rectangular canvas, adhered some Popsicle Sticks, Butterfly, Swirl MDF cutout and some glue drops.
- Once everything is dried, I have applied gesso, each and every corner.
- Awaiting Gesso to dry (phewww…..), after 15mins, I have first take some black acrylic paint, applied over left top and right bottom corner.
- Then start spraying Pearl Ink Spray – Glooming Pink, over black acrylic paint. And from Right top corner to left bottom corner, I have sprayed Pearl Ink Spray – Neon Carrot. (It’s an Alcohol, I sprayed three to four times after every coat dried).
- To finish my frame, I have sprinkle some Mermaid Crystal Powder, and adhered chipboard sentiment middle of butterfly.
3. Scrapbook Layout
Brief about Scrapbook Layout:
- I have started with some plain background pattern paper, and distressed it’s edges with scissors.
- Applied clear gel so that I can work on paper, once it is dried I have used Gesso and dry brush around my layout then I had take some stencil and applied embossing paste.
- While layout was drying, I have stamped some Altenew Persian Motif Stamp Set on white CS and colored it with Steadler Luna pencils.
- Die cut Stamped images, some leaves from brown and green CS.
- Once the embossing paste was dried, I have started spraying Pearl Ink Spray – Neon Carrot, Glooming Pink, and Pacific Blue in a circle shape.
- Then waiting for inks to dry naturally, I took my daughter photo and adhere it on scrap pieces of corrugated cardboard.
- Now it’s dried completely. It’s time to finish my layout. I have started with photo, adhered it to a right side of a layout. Stamped some sentiments and pattern here and there.
- Then started attaching stamped images, leaves, some butterflies, chipboard cutout and finish my layout with some Mermaid Crystal Powder around photo.
So, that’s all from me today. I hope you all liked my project and share some love in a comment box.
Thank you for Stopping by.